Connections: BFM Fittings
Trusted by the world’s largest food, chemical, and pharmaceutical companies, BFM® Fittings help to improve the health and safety of plant employees by keeping their manufacturing facilities dust-free, while reducing downtime with quick change-outs.
An extensive Product Line for a multitude of applications, ARL Products provides
Non-Breathable Connectors – primarily made of Polyurethane:
- Seeflex 020E (transparent)
- Seeflex 040E (transparent)
- Seeflex 040AS(transparent with anti-static infusion)
- Flexi (transparent with 316 stainless steel inner wire coil)
- Camlon (white polyester fabric with E-PVC coating)
Breathable Connectors and Covers – made of fabric:
- LM3 (100% woven polypropylene, white)
- LM4 (100% woven polyester, white)
- Teflex (woven Teflon/PTFE, dark brown)
- FM1 Breather (100% polyester, multi-filliment, scrim-supported needle felt, white)
- Kevlar Cover (100% woven Kevlar -Aramid- yellow)
- Black-Out Cover (100% woven polypropylene, black) designed to slip over existing fittings for light-sensitive applications using simple butterfly mechanisms (no tools required.)
For detail regarding the product specifications, and/or to obtain a .pdf download, please see the summary here.
The benefits of ARL Products’ BFM® Fittings are many. Some of the highlights include:
- Ensures sanitary connections between all your process equipment
- The BFM®Fitting is resistant to over-pressure incidents, protecting plant personnel
- Improved Plant Efficiency with snap together fitting and spigots: no tools required!
- Longer lasting than traditional hose and clamp assemblies because there are no wear points
- Completely customizable to your process pipe dimensions and can be retrofitted into existing systems
For more information on ARL Products, visit their FAQ page for additional detail or call APS for a custom quote now at 913-732-4100 x 103.
Call ADVANCED PROCESS SYSTEMS at 913.732.4100 to discuss your application or obtain a quote for your next project.
ADVANCED PROCESS SYSTEMS
4905 Antioch Road
Overland Park, KS 66203