Ultrasonic Process Measuring, Solids Flow, Level and Control
Global Technology’s product line includes 3D Level/Volume, Flow – No Flow, and other ultrasonic measurement devices, including M-Sens 2, their continuous moisture measurement of solids tool that is modest in design and calibration. This part performs admirably no matter how it is mounted.
Ultrasonic Measuring for Industrial & Dry Bulk Handling
Advanced Process Systems carries the following ultrasonic measuring equipment from Global Technology:
- 3D Level/Volume
- Flow / No Flow
- Solids Flow Meter
- Moisture Measurement
Applications of these products include:
- Continuous Ambient Air Dust Monitoring
- Dust Emission
- Broken Bag Detection
- Material Flow or Jam or Stoppage
- Non-intrusive Radar Barrier- even in difficult conditions
- Average Volume Bulk Storage Detector (for small silos 13-16′ dia x 230′)
- Nearly all industrial dry, bulk handling applications
Learn more about ultrasonic measuring and its applications for your dry and bulk processing needs; contact Advanced Process Systems at 913-732-4100 or [email protected].
Call ADVANCED PROCESS SYSTEMS at 913.732.4100 to discuss your application or obtain a quote for your next project.
ADVANCED PROCESS SYSTEMS
4905 Antioch Road
Overland Park, KS 66203