Conveying: Pneumatic Parts and Components
Automated Ingredient Systems has been providing a variety of pneumatic solutions for your specific application since 1997.
Solutions such as:
- Dilute Phase – high volume, high-velocity air to move materials that are not fragile or abrasive
- Pressure -uses a motive air source to generate positive pressure that pushes material to its ultimate destination
- Vacuum- uses a motive air source to generate negative pressure in a conveying line that will draw the material into a receiving vessel
- Dense Phase- uses low volume, high pressure or vacuum air to transport materials
- Semi-dense phase – a method of conveying that combines elements of dilute and dense phase vacuum conveying.
APS Customer Applications include:
- Food processing
- Grain & feed
- Pet Food
Call ADVANCED PROCESS SYSTEMS at 913.732.4100 to discuss your application or obtain a quote for your next project.
ADVANCED PROCESS SYSTEMS
4905 Antioch Road
Overland Park, KS 66203